Re: Re: Request Entity Too Large

Thanks Yehuda.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Yehuda Katz <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- Y

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Cohen, Laurence <lcohen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that the problem I'm having started when we went to mod_nss from mod_ssl.  In ssl.conf we were able to set the sslrenegbuffersize to a high number.  I can't seem to find an equivalent to the parameter that will work in any of our conf files.  The httpd.conf is including rewrite.conf and nss.conf, but if I put the sslrenegbuffersize in any of these files and restart httpd, it doesn't start up.

Would anyone know what the equivalent parameter is in nss.conf, or the other conf files that we are using?

Thanks,

Larry Cohen