Re: Redirecting to multiple webapps in same Tomcat

Hi Gerard,

I have a tomcat with several webapps, each one accessible by its own context.
I must access each one of this webapps from a different domain. For example, I have the following webapps: wbExample1, wbExample2, wbExample3

It should be accessible this way:

www.example1.com/wbExample1
www.example2.com/wbExample2
www.example3.com/wbExample3

So, the domain defined for each website must also access to an specific webapp.

For an extra, I would like to know if [b]www.example1.com/wbExample1[/b] could be accessible with url [b]www.example1.com/contact[/b] without showing the name context of the webapp and showing the text [b]contact or contact.html[/b].

You should look into the proxy directives, that way you can connect different services.

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

I must say that I tried a lot of possibilities but my knowledgment in Apache WS is not too much advanced.

Apache Web Server version: 2.2.22
OS: Centos 6 64 bits
Tomcat version: 7.0.57

What I need to achieve is the following:
I have some plain websites defined this way:
[b]<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin example1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        DocumentRoot "/opt/sites/example1/"
        ServerName example1.com
        ErrorLog logs/example1-error_log
        CustomLog logs/example1-access_log common
        RedirectMatch permanent ^/(.*) http://www.example1.com/$1
</VirtualHost>
        ServerName www.example1.com
        ErrorLog logs/example1-error_log
        CustomLog logs/example1-access_log common
</VirtualHost>[/b]

--
Ger
Learning to Live