Re: Limit the number of connection per virtual host

- Can you confirm that Apache does not provide any mecanism allowing to limit the number of connection per virtual host, just to be sure that i'm not missing something ?

Apache doesn't provide it.

- Why Apache doesn't provide such a functionality ? :) From my very humble user perspective, i'm surprised that this is not a native functionality as it seems to me that my need is probably shared by many users. Moreover Apache provides many other complex functionalities, the one i'm describing would be probably something simple to implement compared to other functionalities already available.

Nothing special for this function -- not enough interest/time for people in the project to write/test/support such a thing