Re: Re:Re: [users@httpd] how to block the duplicated requests?

I would recommend that you write it into your java application. An application that does a "lottery" with each request should probably include rate-limiting itself. That way, if you ever make changes, all the logic of the application is in one place.

- Y

Sent from a gizmo with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.