Re: IPTABLES and Apache ProxyPass

You should enable stateful packet inspection on both INPUT an OUTPUT, as the communications between your reverse proxy and the origin server are not included in your rules: OUTPUT any, but responses (received on INPUT) are only accepted if sent to... Port 80 or 443. Responses are sent to the original source port (>1024)

Iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED, ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

Envoyé de mon iPad