Re: Looking for a new maintainer for FableTech Server Status for Apache

Hello Morten,

Apologies for taking so long to reply. As nobody else has responded
AFAICT, Openstrike would be happy to volunteer to maintain this project.

We already maintain an Apache module which you can find at
http://www.apacheconsultancy.com/modules/mod_access_dnsbl/ and would
look to maintain and support ftss in a similar way.

Please let me know if you would be happy for us to do so (off-list is
fine).

Thanks,

Pete Houston

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107