AuthFormLoginSuccessLocation

Hi,

I try to protect access to a part of my web site with One Time Password.

With apache 2.4 I try to use the following directive.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_auth_form.html

in my httpd.conf I add

<Location /dologin>

    SetHandler form-login-handler

    AuthFormLoginRequiredLocation http://myhost/nologin.htm

    AuthFormLoginSuccessLocation http://myhost/job

    AuthName                "OTP WebCloud Protected Area"

    AuthFormProvider       OTP

    OTPAuthUsersFile /otp/otp-users.txt

    OTPAuthLogoutOnIPChange On

    OTPAuthMaxLinger 600

   OTPAuthFallThrough On

</Location>

OK, if I try to access http://myhost/dologin  I need to have authorize user.

But  How to protect direct access to the URL    http://myhost/job ? In my browser, when I enter directly the URL   http://myhost/job nothing is protect.

Regards.

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing !
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.