Re: mod_cache fixed in which Apache version?

Are you asking if you should update your 2.2.11 servers too or are you asking what is the oldest version you could update to and still resolve the problem?
I would guess that almost everyone here will tell you to upgrade to the newest version on all your systems. Older versions may have security issues or other bugs that are fixed in newer versions.