Re: User Authorization Not Working

Upon re-reading this message, I find there was something about which I
was extremely unclear and ambiguous. I said that the access to the
password-protected area wasn't working, but failed to specify just
what wasn't working. The problem is that Apache isn't asking for the
password, and letting anyone browse this directory. Sorry for having
inadvertently omitted this major piece of information.