Re: Apache seems to crash leading all sites in a multi site environment to access /var/apache2/htdocs

Hi, and thank you for your input.

Well... DocumentRoot is commented out from httpd2.conf.

httpd2.conf includes the file httpd-vhosts.conf and in here, I define all my virtual sites.

It is read when I do a "apachestl2 start", but now when httpd is running and I am doing a "apachectl restart".

Furthermore apache seems to crash and then (i guess) reissues some sort of apachectl restart by itself leading all the virtual hosts to be dropped...

?

Regards, Lars.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Patton, Billy N <billy.patton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m a rookie also, it’s bee killing me with the little nuances.
in your http.conf make sure you have DocumentRoot set.
I just might be the default that your seeing.