Re: SNI

Thanks, I found the error, our auto add script needs more checking,
added the SSLEngine on, cert/key/CA directives correctly, but it added
 <virtualhost  i.p [i:p] >  ...   omitting ":443", fixed and all is
good.  Seems a CSR added it as HTML, then whilst it was loading
realized she forgot to check the ssl box, did it and reloaded ..

devs arse kicked, and tighter submission checking now in place to
error if that happens again :)