Re: Cannot get certificate chain to work.

changelog in 2.4.8

" *) mod_ssl: Remove the hardcoded algorithm-type dependency for the
     SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile directives, to enable
     future algorithm agility, and deprecate the SSLCertificateChainFile
     directive (obsoleted by SSLCertificateFile). [Kaspar Brand]"