Re: "corrupted content" error, httpd can't access SSL key file [wd-vc]

a private key should never be accesible to groups or others, just root as read only.

Having said this... have you checked the key file is correct?

try this:
openssl rsa -in /etc/ssl/private/owncloud.key -check

Ok, I tried this. The permissions are now:

~$ sudo ls -l /etc/ssl/private/owncloud.key
-rw-r--r-- 1 root ben 1704 Sep 28 04:01 /etc/ssl/private/owncloud.key

I still get the same error.
Regards Ben

Am Mo, 29. Sep 2014, um 14:12, schrieb Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria
GmbH):