Re: Multiple SSL vhosts problem

I found the error:
<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName logs.markouassociates.com
   ServerName logs
The last line should be ServerAlias instead of ServerName.

Apparently working at night is not my best :)

Thanks for the support guys!

On 06/09/2014 07:12 πμ, Theodotos Andreou wrote:
After some sleep I figured out that the problem was the incorrect redirection.

So if I call https directly it works. For example https://sub2.myexample.com will get me to the right location.

If I visit http://sub2.myexample.com it redirects to https://sub1.myexample.com

This is the first configuration I tried:
<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName logs.markouassociates.com
   ServerName logs

   RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on

   RewriteRule ^/?(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]
</VirtualHost>

and this is the second:
<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName logs.markouassociates.com
   ServerName logs

   Redirect permanent / https://sub2.example.com/
</VirtualHost>

but none of them worked.

I do not use any https redirection on sub1.example.com. https is enforced by the application rather than apache config.