Using mod_substitute and Locate to modify content returned by a proxy

http://www.mydomain.com is setup as a virtual host on an Apache web server.  It is configured as a proxy server sitting between the client and https://script.google.com (the "Origin").  Pages returned from the Origin by the proxy server to the client contain a couple of embedded links which are in the form of, "/static_blah_blah".  This causes the returned pages to fail to display properly.  In order for the returned pages to display properly, these embedded links need to be modified so as to be in the form of, "https://script.google.com/static_blah_blah".  Fortunately, in the content returned from the Origin, the word "static" appears nowhere else expcept in these links.  That makes formulating the substitutions easy.  My Location directive is embedded in the VirtualHost directive and it looks like this:

<Location ????>
   AddOutputFilterByType SUBSTITUTE text/html
   Substitute "s|/static|https://script.google.com/static|"
</Location>

It's not working.  It's not making any substitutions at all.  I'm guessing that the problem is that I'm confused about what needs to be used in place of "????".  I have tried many combinations; but, nothing seems to work.  I may have other problems as well.  Can anyone please help me with what I need to do to get this working?  Thanks for any input.

          ... doug

    <LocationMatch /appScripts/.*>
#   <LocationMatch https://script.google.com/.*>