From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 30, 2014 3:22 PM
To: "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: mod_macro cause delay before virtual host sites available after graceful?

On 06/30/2014 02:54 PM, Rose, John B wrote:
When we do a graceful restart there is a delay of 30-40 seconds each time accessing each of our virtual hosts.

Accessing the server itself has no delay.

We noticed this after we implemented mod_macro, but it affects all virtual hosts, not just the mod_macro sites.

This had not been an issue previously, for several months.

Any ideas?

How many macros do you have defined? 40 seconds seems *really* long unless you have a HUGE number of macros that it has to chunk through.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@xxxxxxxxxxx - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon