Re: Problem with Content-Type recognition

I have recompiled httpd-2.2.27 with --enable-maintainer-mode and --enable--debugger-mode, and set, to be sure, optimization to -O0

Some help with what needs to be done to get more debug info into the logs is appreciated.

(Note: going on a short vacation, so I might not respond again real soon).