[users@httpd] How to apply Open SSL openssl-1.0.1h to Apache 2.2.22

Hi,

We have Apache 2.2.22 (Win32) on a Windows 2008 64 bit server. It currently has OpenSSL 0.9.8.

We are trying to apply the OpenSSL 1.0.1h on the same, after applying the open SSL and copying the relevant files to the bin directory of apache server, we are not able to start the server. It gives an mod_sso error.

Can you please advice how can we achieve the same?

Regards,

Pooja

+44 20 78264655

Winner of the Global Trade Review award - Best Trade Finance Bank in West Africa 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 & Best Local Trade Finance Bank in West Africa 2013
Internet communications are not secure and therefore FBN Bank (UK) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of the message. Whilst FBN Bank (UK) Ltd operates anti virus software, it does not accept responsibility for any damage that is caused by viruses being passed.
This message and any attachments are strictly confidential to the normal user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee, you may not forward, copy, disclose or use any part of the message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete it from your system. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not provided or endorsed by FBN Bank (UK) Ltd unless clearly indicated and the authority of the author to so bind FBN Bank (UK) Ltd is duly verified.

FBN Bank (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 4459383 with its registered address at 28 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7DT.

FBN Bank (UK) Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.