Re: [users] WebDAV for managing web site content HTTPD 2.4.x (9 actually)

Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you are suggesting.

I can try this, but are you suggesting that I put two Alias lines in? Each one aliasing '/update' to a different target?

Is this on the basis that the first one has been proved to make the DAV work, and the second one is what I need?

David