Re: Question: How to secure multiple URL's with SSL on a single host with a single domain?

Hello Nate,

if all your URLs are in the same domain, I would expect only one virtual host.
This can contain multiple <Directory xxx> sections for your purpose. This way
you only have one host on port 443.
Hope that helps
Eggert