Apache Admin button on XAMPP Control Panel for non-80 port

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem with the Admin button on the XAMPP Control Panel. Please read the following information pertaining to this problem and reply with suggestions (any suggestions; I'm not afraid to research.). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

THE PROBLEM:
The problem I am having is that the URL for the browser address bar (after clicking the Admin button) begins with http://localhost/...
I want the URL to begin with http://localhost:2375/...

SOME BACKGROUND:
My PC is Windows Vista Home Premium SP2.

Recently (April 2014) I installed XAMPP 1.8.3. With that install came Apache 2.4.7 and PHP 5.5.9. I upgraded phpMyAdmin to 4.1.13 and set the root password (after much researching).

I have searched the internet and have read at least 25 articles trying to find a solution to this situation.

I have read the Apache Documentation in several places (including Access Control, Mapping URLs to the Filesystem, Microsoft Windows, URL Rewriting Guide, Configuration Files, and Filters). I did not see any discussion about the situation I'm experiencing.

I have also read much in http://localhost:2375/xampp/ without finding anything helpful for this problem.

THE ACTION:
When I installed XAMPP, I discovered I had to change the port that Apache listens on from 80 to 2375. 2375 was my choice. Apparently IIS or something else uses port 80. (I changed Skype to not consider port 80.)

I searched Bing and Google and read many of the files in the XAMPP folders and finally was able to change the port in C:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.txt   via    Listen 2375. I did not change anything else in the text file.

With that change, I can start Apache via the XAMPP Control Panel and then open a browser (Firefox) and type an address like http://localhost:2375/wxyz.html and the wxyz document appears. I am okay with having to type the port number. So that part works well.

THE EXACT PROBLEM:
But when I click the Admin button on the XAMPP Control Panel, the browser opens, and the address begins as http://localhost/
An error (404) occurs. [Obviously, the Control Panel does not know that I changed the port that Apache listens on.]

INFORMATION I DESIRE:
What I want to accomplish is to learn the file name (if the solution is that simple) that I can edit with a change to the localhost (or to 127.0.0.1) so that pressing the Admin button results in the address bar beginning with http://localhost:2375/.

FINAL COMMENTS:
I don't know if this problem of mine is within XAMPP or Apache (or even somewhere else that I am not even aware of).
Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Note - I would like to be able to have full use of the Control Panel, but not having full use is not a deal breaker.

Thank you very much for your time regardless of the outcome.

Curious Carl