Re: Delete requests forbidden

Ok but how can I enable it? I need it for some restful api.

I tried the Limit clause but it does not work.

On 04/24/14 20:36, Nick Tkach wrote:
Because that's typically a very dangerous operation to just leave
open.  Generally speaking it would mean that people could send
requests to your Apache saying to delete something from it (granted,
it would be "just" things the user running Apache has access to).
Most configurations I've ever worked with (at least production) have
everything but HEAD/GET/POST disabled by default.