Re: auth_ldap fails after upgrading to 2.4.9

Er, um, hemming and hawin.  Can't I be lazy? Pouting in corner :)

Ok, I have my coffee now; much better.

Eric, first off, many many thanks for your assistance.

One last question, possibly.

It looks like I'm going to have to install some type of testbed in order to debug httpd.exe 2.4.9 as compared to 2.4.6.
Considering I'm on a 64-bit Windows 2008 R2 Server, SP1; I need a simplified test setup to help debug this issue.

E.g. test-ldap-auth-through-httpd.exe  [user-name] [password]

The wrinkle here is having 2 httpd.exe's going at the same time.  This machine is hosting our subversion repositories.  So, as I may have mentioned before, I had to down-grade that back to a version that works (it's using httpd 2.4.6).  To me (non-IT person), this would introduce an element that would cloud the debugging.  So, I'd probably want to do this debugging after hours in order to shut down the subversion server while testing with httpd.exe 2.4.9.

I'm guessing the best of both worlds would be to have some type of test-ldap-auth-through-httpd.exe that is self contained where I don't have to start a webserver in order to test the ldap authentication.

OK, so, after all that rambling:  do you have a recommendation for a test application/setup?

--
Marshall