RE: reverse proxy help

Hi Fred,

Ive tried that option. When I check the error log:

It gives error like below:

“[Wed Apr 16 14:57:35 2014] [error] [client *******] File does not exist: D:/Apache2/htdocs/libs, referer: http://www.portal.com/sapserver/

So when I actually launch the real URL, it goes to www.sapserver.com/libs/.../../../ and also looks for www.sapserver.com/etc../../../

Regards

From: Frederik Nosi [mailto:frederik.nosi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:40 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] reverse proxy help

Hi Paul,

On 04/15/2014 06:19 PM, paul.warren.p.pili@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Fred,

Thanks for quick response. Unfortunately your suggestion doesn’t worked.

That’s the first one I tried and it only worked on www.portal.com/bobj (running on tomcat).

The other webservers didn’t work.

[...]

Without detail i'm just guessing, try adding a trailing slash when accessing the reverse proxied resource, eg:

http://www.portal.com/sapserver/

Frederik

www.accenture.com