Re: heartbleed and httpd configuration

I think it would be unlikely because the httpd configuration data
would be read into memory early on the heap (and in a very low
volatile area where that memory wouldn't often be freed up), whereas
the heartbeat would be much later in the heap, and thus the buffer
overflow would very unlikely effect it.

You might get a more definitive answer CCing the developer
distro...since this really isn't a simple "configuration and support"
question....but they might just ignore the non-dev question.

If you get the answer off list, please update =)