From:        John Iliffe <john.iliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/11/2014 12:41 PM
Subject:         module identification

Is there a command in Apache that lists the modules loaded with their
version numbers?

-M shows everything but without the version numbers.

-l does the same for modules that are compiled in.

I just updated to openssl 1.0.1g and I need to confirm that that is really
the version that is running.

Thanks for any help.

John