DirectoryIndex

Hi,

We used “DirectoryIndex” and here is the list

DirectoryIndex index.html

DirectoryIndex index.php

Everything works fine without any problem. But recently we have added another “RequestHeader unset Authorization” Directive

<Directory />

Options None

AllowOverride None

RequestHeader unset Authorization

Order deny,allow

Deny from all

</Directory>

It is interesting that DirectoryIndex Directive only loads the first one DirectoryIndex. In my case, only index.html will be loaded. If I change the order e.g.

DirectoryIndex index.php

DirectoryIndex index.html

, it will load index.php instead. I've tried to use "DirectoryIndex index.php index.html" in one line, the problem still persists.

This problem also only happens when the user need authentication (We are using Basic Authentication to authenticate the users). If the url is public access, both index.php and index.html are working properly.

Does anyone come across this problem?

Thanks!

Regards,

Eddy