Re: Apache/2.2.22 - child pid exit signal Bus error (7)

Thanks for your reply, there were a lot of requests during one thread so it was really hard to find the broken request.
But i found a solution and the "signal Bus Error(7)" goes away.

I added in my apache conf file "EnableMMAP off" - and now it's seems to be fine.

On Mar 15, 2014, at 17:38 , Mark Thom <thommark895@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm fighting from few days with "signal Bus error(7)" on my Apache instance, and i can't figure out what is wrong and what thing is causing this error.. Thanks in advance for any suggestions what can be wrong!

If you don't know what kind of request is causing the core dumps,
check frame 11 or 12 and print *r. There should be enough information
to identify the URL, remote IP and User-Agent. The gdbinit script
supplied with the apache sources may have some helpful macros to
inspect httpd's internal data structures.

rainer