ReverseProxy Exchange 2013

I have asked this on the exchange forum and am getting some help but they always say it is an apache issue and it may be but what i need is on the MS side. So i am asking here in the event someone here has done this.

What i am trying to do: use autodiscover during a outlook email account setup. I have the proper SAN's on my cert and the proper DNS records (a host autodiscover that points to mail.domain.tld). I have autodiscover reverse proxied to the exchange server like this:

ProxyPass /Autodiscover https://192.168.z.x/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml
ProxyPassReverse /Autodiscover https://192.168.z.x/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

And i get the correct response/login when accessing this URL https://autodiscover.domain.tld/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

What is happenning: during outlook email account setup, i get the utodiscover prompt (fine for now) but during the search for user@xxxxxxxxxx server settings, it comes back with "an encrypted connection could not be found". So i dont know what this process is looking for, like mail.domain.tld/owa /exchange /rpcwithcert (i have tried all those to no avail). Here is my entries for this part:

#This rewrites https://mail.anydomain.tld to our mail server
	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mail\.
	RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
	RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://192.168.12.9/(here is where i tried owa, exchange, rpcwithcert/$1 [P]
	#RedirectMatch ^/$ /zimbra/

Maybe somebody already has done this? To you i ask, if you could share your setup, minus your personal stuff of course, i would appreciate it very much.