Re: Re: reverse proxy choice to origin servers: https->https or https->http

If you use httpd as reverse proxy then clients will perform SSL handshakes with your reverse proxy. In SSL there is no distinction between decrypting the HTTP headers only or decrypting the full HTTP request - it's simply "payload" and it will be decrypted as a whole. If you want to understand how all of this works I suggest reading up on it as this list is simply the wrong place for it.

I suggest you use the reverse proxy as suggested in the docs and do not worry about whether the body is decrypted or not. Unless you have specific reasons for it, you simply shouldn't care. Just give it a try.