Re: OT - Call for speakers announcements?

On 2/10/14, 11:50 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

On 02/10/2014 01:27 PM, CS DBA wrote:
Hi All;

We're hosting a conference in April and we're looking for speakers (www.opendatasummit.com).

Would it be appropriate to post the call for speakers announcement here? or is there a better list?

Thanks in advance

It appears that you just did. ;-)

As it happens, we (the Apache Software Foundation) are also having a conference in Denver that same week, so the possibilities for someone to speak at one event and then the other seem pretty good.

As to whether there's a better list, I guess it depends on what kind of talk you're looking for, and whether the httpd crowd is the source of those. Could be that some of the other projects around Big Data might also be a good place to ask.

Great! Thanks for the feedback.