RE: Security challenge, rejecting specific requests without blocking IP

These are the current settings

FcgidInitialEnv PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS      10000
FcgidBusyScanInterval 30
FcgidBusyTimeout 7200
FcgidConnectTimeout 3
FcgidIdleScanInterval 30
FcgidIdleTimeout 150
FcgidProcessLifeTime 1200
FcgidIOTimeout 200
FcgidMaxProcesses             1000
FcgidMaxProcessesPerClass 100
FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess       0
FcgidMinProcessesPerClass 3
FcgidOutputBufferSize 0
FcgidSpawnScoreUpLimit 300

> > request is small and fast. So the server gets clogged with processes,
> > Ive tried a lot of different fcgid's
>
> Very weird, the purpose of mod_fcgid should prevent the need for multiple
> processes. Do you have a memory leak?
>
> > configurations, went all low and high extreme configs and this
> > behavior still occurs - hence why Id like to try and kill the request
> > before it is handled.
>
> This is not an attempt to tell you to change technologies, but on our
managed
> application (J2EE) servers (no external processes) have never seen such a
> problem.

I actually appreciate the info, we usually reserve some development time to
research other technologies.

---
Este email está limpo de vírus e malwares porque a proteção do avast! Antivírus está ativa.