Re: Off Topic

Totally off topic for the Apache HTTPD list of course, but to answer your question generally:
You were banned for consistently asking questions that were low quality. I am not a moderator on StackOverflow, so there is a limit to what I can see, but based on the fact that you commented on this post, I am guessing that you have a number of deleted questions with negative moderation scores that triggered the ban. If you are still allowed to post answers, then posting high quality answers that get voted up can get your ability to ask questions reinstated. Your current profile quote
Inline image 2
does not help your cause.

- Y

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:14 AM, <jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YK> I don't know of a email list like this, but for programming questions (and answers) in any language, I suggest StackOverflow.

I have been banned from StackOverflow.

I was hoping somebody could tell me why