Re: cgi-bin disconnecting upload

> Under what criteria, missing Content-Length? You can probably set that

> up more directly w/ e.g. mod_rewrite.

I'm not sure whether I understand that right.

Does the question refer to which exact case the 100-Continue status shouldn't be sent?

--That would be in case my cgi-bin determines that the client is not supposed to do the HTTP PUT operation.

And I could use a mod_rewrite rule to specify the 100-Continue not to be sent? I guess that would apply for every connection then, and not be dynamically determinable from within the cgi-bin, right?

> If a 100-continue isn't answered, a client could just as well send it

> the body anyway:

I have control over the peer's code, so I could decide how to handle this.

A different problem is that andybody could just use curl or whatever to do continuous PUT operations with nonsense content and overload the server that way... is there really now way how to keep that from happening?

Maybe with some apache module?