Number of concurrent connections to apache

Hello All,

The below setting is configured in one of our apache  webserver

  ServerLimit          600
  StartServers         5
  MinSpareServers      5
  MaxSpareServers      15
  MaxClients           600

There are 2 virtual servers are hosted on this instance. So as per my understanding this max connections at any point of time to this apache will be 600 and this will be shared by both virtual webserver?

How could I know that how many current connections are open or how many unique requests this apache instance is handling? I know through server-status we can achieve this kind of info but sadly that option is not enabled.

Is there any other way, like through some command if I can achieve this? I googled for this answer but nothing specific I could find. So, thought to check it here.

Thanks & Regards,
Bijayant Kumar.