file download persistancy afte failover

Hello List,
We have got two apache web servers that are load-balanced using LVS (keepalived).  At any point of time, one of the web servers is selected by LVS (keepalived) in order to serve requests. Also, tcp connections are synchronized by LVS sync-daemon between these two servers. By the way, these two apache web servers are identical. Suppose that we are downloading a file from one of these servers.  Being this server unavailable, is it possible for the download process to continue from the other available web server? What should be synchronized between these two web servers other than tcp connections?

Warm Regards,
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani