Re: Why is relative linking bad?

Oops, wrong list. It was a Tomcat issue, so he meant Tomcat users. Sorry for the confusion.

- Milo Hyson
Chief Scientist
CyberLife Labs, Inc.

On Nov 4, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Yehuda Katz <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is 100% not appropriate for HTTPD's Bugzilla since it is not a bug or documentation issue. Since I can't find the Bugzilla note you are referring to, I can't say for sure, but I expect it was effectively a canned response that the issue was not a bug and you should go to the list.

It is not clear how your original post on this list relates to Apache HTTPD Server, which is the focus of this list.
This is not a forum to debate general HTML practices that have no relation to the server software/configuration.