Web problems from web-host changing apache configs.

I am getting tired of my web host changing server-wide apache config settings without warning. Then I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my website is not quite working as it should. And their tech support is horible, constantly trying to shift the blame.

Is there a way I can use .htaccess or other method to see what the config settings are?

Then I could more easily deal with what has been changed.

I realize that what I put in .htaccess will overwrite what they have put in the config, but not knowing what they are doing makes it harder for me to address the changing problems.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx