Re: Is it alive?

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Smith, Burton
<Burton.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm told "there are no firewall issues", but firewall does make the most sense.

      Have you tried to connect to it from localhost?

> I'll have to look up the apachectrl.  I don't think it is working correctly it says:
>  * [root@dxnpb2 extra]# /usr/sbin/apachectl status
>  * ELinks: SSL error
>  * [root@dxnpb2 extra]# /usr/sbin/apachectl fullstatus
>  * ELinks: SSL error

       That does not look like firewall issue to me. maybe missing certs?

> Nothing useful in the logs.  That is another known concern.

      You probably could go to your virtual host config and tell
apache to blab nonstop.

> Tcpdump is only showing the ICMP rejects.

      Does netstat show it listening to the ports you configured?