Re: Order of precedence in RewriteRule / RewriteCond statements

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Miguel Figueiredo
<mikael.san@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> People,
>
> I have a doubt, maybe is silly but I didn't find anywhere one answer for it.
>
> I have one set of rules in my Apache configuration and recently I was asked
> to make one rule more generic for all the cases where the previous rules
> don't apply.

The manual says:

Rewrite rules are applied to the results of previous rewrite rules, in
the order in which they are defined in the config file. The URL-path
or file-system path (see "What is matched?", above) is completely
replaced by the Substitution and the rewriting process continues until
all rules have been applied, or it is explicitly terminated by an L
flag, or other flag which implies immediate termination, such as END
or F.

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx