Re: Timeouts after upgrading from 2.2.23 to 2.4.6

1) Is the Flash content hosted on the server running Apache or is
   Apache the front-end of the Flash content provider?

2) Are all vhosts also proving Flash content?

3) Is there anything "special" about the vhost?

4) What are the typical server settings for the Worker MPM?

200 concurrent users is nothing...