RE: mod_rewrite question

My bad, this is a site that uses a fair amount of simple rewrite rules and
they are all working correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noah Duffy [mailto:noahduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:20 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  mod_rewrite question

On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:12 PM, <Ward.P.Fontenot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have the following URL that is no longer valid
https://cms.example.com/enterprise/registration/browserinstructions.jsp?prod
uctID=100 and I have beat myself silly trying to get it to redirect to the
new correct URL
https://cms.example.com/enterprise/registration/InternalPersonalCertificates
.do?dispatchMethod=requestInternalPersonalCertificate . Any insight would be
great, at this point I feel like I can't see the forest because of the
trees.

I'm not sure if you had mod_rewrite working at all before, but I know I beat
myself silly trying to figure out why it wouldn't work for me in the past
when I knew I had it enable.

It turned out I had to change "AllowOveride None" to AllowOveride All" in my
site config.

That may not help you any, but hopefully it does.

--
Noah Duffy
noahduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx