Re: Re: Broken includes and cgis with Apache 2.4 update

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM, LuKreme <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04 Aug 2013, at 23:19 , LuKreme <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a site with the following .htaccess:
>
> Options +ExecCGI +Includes
> AddType text/html .shtml
> AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
> AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .cgi/
> AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .pl
> AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .pl/
> AddType text/css .css
>
> I also have Addtype and AddOutputFilter lines in the httpd.conf (in the ifmodule mime_module, as well as the following block:
>
> <Directory "/usr/local/www">
> Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +Includes -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
> AllowOverride All
> Require all granted
> </Directory>
>
> and on the index.shtml page I have

> <!--#include file="menu.inc"-->
>
> This all worked in apache 2.2 (with AddHandler server-parsed .shtml), but under 24 the menu.inc file is not
>
> Also, none of the .pl files are being executed, instead just displaying their source.

any ideas? I'm pretty stuck.

what's in the error log (with LogLevel debug) when you request the resource that doesn't get the proper include processing?

can you diff your entire 2.2 configuration with your 2.4 configuration (httpd.conf + any included files)?

did you have Action somewhere in your 2.2 config which used those mime types associated with CGIs?

why are there slashes after .cgi and .pl?

--
gentlemen in England now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed the were
not here,