Re: Recommended way to setup file-uploading, in a Webdav based share

From: Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit@xxxxxxxxx>

> I have been using a running HTTPD-server, that serves files via WebDAV.
> Now, I need to add the ability for clients to upload files to the same
> WebDAV directory/virtualhost.

Hum... webDAV is used mainly for its writable features.
For just serving files, you do not need it.
So, if you use webDAV clients, you should already be all set.
The webDAV clients should be able to write files on the server.
From: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_dav.html
"This
    extension to the HTTP protocol allows creating, moving,
    copying, and deleting resources and collections on a remote web
    server."

JD