Re: Error(Decoding error) fetching user from LDAP server.

(or, if you are subscribed to the digest version of the list, send to
users-digest-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ). You must send the
unsubscribe message from the same email address that you used to
subscribe to the list.

To complete the unsubscription process you must reply to a
confirmation email. If you do not receive this confirmation email,
please check your spam filters to see if they are capturing the
message. If all else fails, you can contact the list administrator at
users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get help.

Source: http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html