RE: HTML form action ends up downloading perl file instead of executing it

Eric,
Thanks for the response. I have tried using a combination of +/- and non +/-, but nothing seems to work. I am beginning to believe that apache does not support perl script execution on windows as I have tried all possible options to make this work, but nothing seems to work so far.

I do not know what else to do.

-Pranav