Re: Apache displays MySql error on static web pages

Thanks for your comments which have reminded me that I had to install an additional php extension to get webmin to work last week... I'm going to rebuild the server since it has nothing on it, then take notes on my configurations, which I should have done the first time.

All the best,

Gene

- - -
Gene Ballard