RE: Certificate mismatch error

Is your certificate issued by an internal CA or someone like Verisign/Komodo etc?
I wonder if the Oracle DB connecting has the CA root certificate installed in their truststore. If they do, check the certificate chain for your site to make sure the intermediate is correctly set up.

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:29:29 +0530
From: bijayant.mws@xxxxxxxxx
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Certificate mismatch error

Hi Edward,

I just renewed the server certificate on the Apache webserver. Oracle DB is not in our scope, that was the message from client.

Thanks,
Bijayant Kumar

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Edward Quick <edwardquick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you clarify, when you say :

The Certificate was installed into a Wallet-Manager of the ORACLE-DB.
I need this Certificate for a communication between ORACLE-DB to the Webserver.

Does that mean you are doing client certificate verification?

Or are you just renewing the server certificate on your web server?