Re: moving from mod_php to mod_fcgid : rewrite problem

Hi guys,

here is the content of perspectives-musicales.org's wrapper:

#!/bin/sh
# Wrapper PHP w4a
PHPRC="/opt/datas_prod/http1/confs/phpini/perspectives-musicales.org.ini"
PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS=8000
export PHPRC
export PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS
exec /opt/w4abin/php/5.2/bin/php-cgi
# Généré par IWAL 20130212-22:02:11

> This may be for the reasons outlined in the article that I cited above.
>i f you'd like to post your CGI wrapper script, I'd be happy to take a
>look. Alas, you may lack access to this script, in which case, it's a
>moot point. Although, I must say, it seems unlikely that your host would
>have misconfigured the wrapper script. (Then again, we've all seen worse.)

If you need more technical information, let me know .
I'll appreciate to solve this issue and understand from where the problem is coming

Regards,

Benoît Georgelin
Web 4 all Hébergeur associatif