Re: Does Modifcation of exploded war requires tomcat restart

On 29/01/2013 09:10, irfan pasha wrote:
Hi ,

When we deploy a war in tomcat and it got exploded,If we change the
contents of the exploded war like creating another directory in it or
changing the xml files, do we require a tomcat restart ? If we do not
restart how does tomcat take the changes into consideration.

Do we have any option like updating the changes and not restarting the tomcat.

Thanks in Advance !

Regards,